Interactions/Quizzes

Posted almost 9 years ago by Michelle Priebe

Post a topic
M
Michelle Priebe

I would like to see the ability to make multiple comments within interactions and quizzes. 

Currently if you click on different tabs or sections within an interaction, all the comments from a reviewer is collated within one comment. I find this very confusing especially if the reviewer does not specify which tab/section they are referring to (even if you tell them to).

The same with the quiz...all the comments are combined. If the reviewer does not specify which question they are commenting on, then it is very confusing. It would be nice to see the ability to add comments to a question (not the quiz as a whole).

Thank you!

3 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
M

Michelle Priebe posted almost 9 years ago

Hi James, 

Yes, I am using Storyline. The problem is I am the developer and it is the reviewers that are not adding the title to their comments even if instructions are given to them. Well if this functionality does come available or your developers find a way to get that level of detail, it would be very nice and helpful! 

Thanks for the response.

Michelle

0 Votes

Just James

Just James posted almost 9 years ago Admin

Thanks Michelle,

It sounds like you might be using Storyline? It's hard for us to get that level of detail about your current location from the course :-/

We suggest that when you enter your comment you edit the title and add a bit of information that will help the developers know which question/tab you are on. 

0 Votes

M

Michelle Priebe posted almost 9 years ago

**Clarification... currently if you click on different tabs or sections within an interaction, all the comments are collated. It would be nice to add a comment to a tab/section within an interaction vs. the interaction as a whole.

0 Votes

Login to post a comment