Course Doesn't Finish Uploading or Processing?

Posted 8 months ago by Susan Welland

Post a topic
Un Answered
S
Susan Welland Admin

If it looks like it doesn't finish processing, please click on the Home Icon (upper left corner). You will see your updated course in your dashboard. This is temporary as we work through the migration. So close folks!! Please send prayers, good vibes perhaps light some incense, even a candle to help us as we get through this! We do try to give everyone free access to the tool because we love you all so much, so we truly appreciate any support you can offer! If you still get stuck, please reach out to Support because we never want you to feel frustrated with RME!! 

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
S

Susan Welland posted 3 months ago Admin

First off, a huge THANK YOU Mike!

0 Votes

M

Mike Andrews posted 3 months ago

I see the course only when I go to the home page. Glad to hear it is being fixed!

0 Votes

S

Susan Welland posted 3 months ago Admin

Hi Mike!

Thanks for the follow-up! Do you see the updated course when you refresh the page or click on the home icon? Just making sure (it sounds like you can, but just wanted to double-check!). Yes, it is SO close. We added some new features for reviewers, so it added a tiny bit to the timeline, but we are launching soon! Yay!! 

A big thanks again (but please let me know if you aren't able to see your updated course).

Susan

0 Votes

M

Mike Andrews posted 3 months ago

This still has not been resolved. Hoping it gets fixed soon...

0 Votes

Login to post a comment